Saturday, April 02, 2005

Erin and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day! (PARODY ALERT)

This is going to be a multi-part series. I am using somewhat the same format of the book, but it will have differences.

And now on to some fun

I woke up and saw the alarm said 4:30 instead of 5:30 and I knew it would be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I couldn't find my black socks, they were dirty, so I had to wear navy blue ones instead.

I got in to the car, and there wasn't enough gas to drive to work, so I had to stop for gas. The gas station was out of 1 liter dews, they only had the small dews. I told the clerk,

"I'm moving to Florida, where they never run out of 1 liters."

On the way to work, I got stuck behind six semis and at least 12 slowpoke drivers. It took me forever and I couldn't find any songs on the radio. I swear one of the disc jockeys said
"For all those commuting, this could be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!" Well duh

When I got to the station, ambulance 54 and 56were broken, and I had to use 52 and go up BLS(I hate going up BLS) Jerry said I wasn't his favorite partner, Matt was. Boss said I wasn't his best employee Christine was. We did all the calls, while the shift car slept all day. I told Jerry,

"It doesn't matter, I'm moving to Florida where companies take better care of their ambulances!"

I fogot my lunch, and all GS Hospital had was Bugles and Capri Suns. Patrick told us we could go home, and then at 8:30, he told us we had a call going into Chicago. I hate Chicago runs.

We finally got back to the station, and I told Valerie I was moving to Florida. She told me everyone has terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. Even in Florida.

The End, Part One

No comments: